India is the second largest textile manufacturing nation in the world and second largest market for textile machinery and technology.
The fastest growing economy also offers enormous opportunities to strengthen its position in the textile and apparel business. Simultaneously, her neighboring countries in the South East Asia & Middle East are emerging hub for textile & apparel manufacturing & trade. The large and growing textile industry in India & neighboring countries need adequate interaction with the technology providers. The industry looks for firsthand experience of latest technological innovations and developments, while machinery makers are desirous of meeting the growing markets, exchange ideas & knowledge with user industry. Scheduled from 7-10th December 2017 in Gandhinagar at the outskirts of the Ahmedabad, second ITMACH India Exhibition is going to be the marketplace to interact with potential new & existing investors from India and neighboring countries.
OBJECTIVES OF ITMACH INDIA
- Showcase Excellence in Textile Technology & Innovations.
- Encourage Investment in Technology, Capacity Building and Collaboration within the industry.
- Catering to the Market Opportunities and Creating New Front for marketers.
The Location Venue: Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad
Gujarat is the symbol of success in economic development in India. The growth and development of its textile sector is even more deep rooted. Ahmedabad, which was known as the 'Manchester of the East' in the past for its booming textile industry, is today a well-developed business hub & financial centre. Thus, the city is the obvious choice for ITMACH India from 7-10 December, 2017. India, being strategically located between South East Asia and Middle East - one of the largest regions for textile and apparel manufacturing & trade, is the destination for future growth and investment in textile and apparel industry.
Advantage Gujarat :
- The Gujarat Textile Policy and Industrial Policy are very attractive Govt. policy Offers 7% interest subsidy to spinning units!
- Adoption the 5F Mantra "Farm to Fibre to Fabric to Fashion to Foreign" an integrated approach enhancing sustainable growth of industry.
- Availability of all textile raw materials in abundance.
- Strategic location offers easy accessibility to the Western, Middle East and African markets.
- Well-developed infrastructure: Road, Rail, Sea ports and Airports.
- Produces about 14,000 MW of power of which about 2,000 MW is surplus.
- Offers highly productive and peaceful workforce.
Product Categories :
- Machinery for Yarn Spinning, Man-made fibre Spinning, Winding, Texturing, Twisting and Accessories
- Machinery for Web Formation, Bonding, Finishing of Non-wovens, Felting and Accessories
- Machinery for Preparatory Weaving, Weaving, Tufting and Accessories
- Machinery for Knitting, Hosiery and Accessories
- Machinery for Embroidery, Braiding and Accessories
- Machinery for Washing, Bleaching, Dyeing, Finishing, Cutting, Folding and Accessories
- Machinery for Printing, Digital Printing, Consumables and Accessories
- Machinery for Garmenting, Garment Processing & Finishing and Accessories
- Laboratory Testing, Measuring and Quality Control Equipment and Accessories
- Transport, Material Handling, Logistics, Warehousing, Packing Equipment and Accessories
- Equipment for Recycling, Waste Reduction and Pollution prevention and Accessories
- Software for Design, Data Monitoring, Management, Processing and Integrated production
- Dyes, Pigments, Inks, Colourants and Chemical Auxiliaries for textiles
- Services for the textile industry and Associated Equipment for textile plant operations
- Research and educational institutions, Technical Information Services